We are excited to announce in person worship will resume on Sunday, May 9th. All Covid-19 protocols used this past year will remain in place. Please see below for details.
• All those attending worship must wear a mask/facial covering. Masks will be
available if you forget yours.
• Enter the church using the ramp entrance only. You may be asked to stand outside
for a few moments as others sign the log & go through health screening.
• A greeter/elder will be present at the door to take attendance, ask health screening
questions and take a temperature check for each person attending, so we know how many
people are attending (capacity), as well as who is attending, for contact tracing purposes
should that become necessary.
• If you are not well, please stay home as you tend to your health. There are members
of our congregation who are not vaccinated; we must be mindful to offer a safe
environment for all.
• Please plan to arrive early, so that there is adequate time to screen all attendees
before 10 AM.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance; please wash your hands upon arrival.
• Worship will be held with appropriate seating marked off for social distancing. You
might not be able to sit in your usual pew, but change is good.
• Worship will include music, but singing by the congregation and the choir is not
permitted at this time. We will be using the large screen to view the bulletin (no paper copies) as we’ve been doing; hymnals and Bibles will be removed from the pews.
• Offering plates will be placed near the entrance; please place your offering in the
plate before taking your seat.
• Restrooms will be open for use with distance markers in the hallway. (outside of
• No coffee hour will be held.
• Should you wish to meet with Pastor Margery on site for pastoral care after the
service, you must make an appointment ahead of time. Pastoral care meetings will take
place either in the dining room downstairs or outdoors, to allow for appropriate
We hope to see you on May 9th. If you have any questions or concerns, please call Pastor
Margery or the church office at (845)297-2800.
If you are not yet comfortable returning to church, please notify the church office. Remember, wear your mask, adhere to social distancing (6 feet apart from one another) and let’s rejoice and be glad as we worship God.